I normally don't write these things, but to keep this short and sweet without much exposition, everytime I've taken my schnauzer to this place, they have been nothing but sweet and caring.Except, they constantly complain about management.

I have a friend working in a clinic, and he complains all the time how odd it is that Vet Assistants, the ones up front(the face of the company) have very strict management pertaining specifically to them, and yet the management's work ethics or responsibilities are never called into play. One manager here, Christina, was the most rude, dismissive person I've ever met.

On top of that, asking honest opinions of this manager, the Assistants up front agree that she is difficult to work with.Fire her, because until then, I'm not coming back.

Had an Experience with Noahs Ark Animal Clinic?

Comments

I thought the customer services skill's a the kentucky location was horrible.I wouldn't even recommend my worst enemy take their pet there.

staff was unprofessional. said they couldn't help me because the doctor that looks at bunnies was gone for the day. they didn't even attempt to make an appointment.

I won't take any of pets there ever again.