Noahs Ark Animal Clinic - Long Wait TIme and Lack of Care

Terrible experience. The people at this clinic are over-booked and neglecting the needs of customers.

The ability to make appointments should be a new priority in this clinic. The chairs in the waiting room are so dirty, stained and covered with fur, we couldn't sit in them. In fact, w didn't want our dog even getting near them - concerned she would pick up s disease. The two of us waited over 2 hours for our dog to be seen.

Standing the entire time. Being a diabetic, one of us began to get sick, waiting so long. The dog became very nervous and restless. We were almost ready to walk out, to see some other service, the whole time and effort wasted.

Finally, when we were almost ready to walk out, a vet saw our dog. Took her in another room for her tests. Didn't come back to talk to us, but we saw this vet in another room talking to another customer.

An employee came in to the office and told us we were ready to go. When we went to the receptionist, she said our dog needed medication - and the vet never explained to us what for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Noahs Ark Animal Clinic Sanitary Conditions.

I didn't like: Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 15, 2017.

Noahs Ark Animal Clinic - Simple Review #1480903108

1.2

I amm paying for a plan that isen worth didaley squat because I was still charged a visit 25 dollars n to top it off i forgot to ask a question so when I got home i called n was told id have to take her back in n pay onther 25 dollars to get a response to my question thats *** so why amm i paying for a plan ¿

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2016.

Noahs Ark Animal Clinic - Unprofessional Service

I normally don't write these things, but to keep this short and sweet without much exposition, everytime I've taken my schnauzer to this place, they have been nothing but sweet and caring. Except, they constantly complain about management.

I have a friend working in a clinic, and he complains all the time how odd it is that Vet Assistants, the ones up front(the face of the company) have very strict management pertaining specifically to them, and yet the management's work ethics or responsibilities are never called into play. One manager here, Christina, was the most rude, dismissive person I've ever met.

On top of that, asking honest opinions of this manager, the Assistants up front agree that she is difficult to work with. Fire her, because until then, I'm not coming back.

• animal clinic
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 07, 2013.

Comments

I thought the customer services skill's a the kentucky location was horrible. I wouldn't even recommend my worst enemy take their pet there.

staff was unprofessional. said they couldn't help me because the doctor that looks at bunnies was gone for the day. they didn't even attempt to make an appointment.

I won't take any of pets there ever again.